Switching off your phone help you mentally switch off, and will help you get a better nights sleep.
- Try to avoid texting or looking at stuff on your phone at least 30 mins before bed (try reading or listening to music)
- Turn your phone off when you get into bed (yeah, it’s hard!)
- If you have an alarm set, just use flight mode to stop any messages beeping
- Put your phone out of easy reach and somewhere you can’t see the screen
- If you’ve got any other electronic gadgets in your bedroom try turning them off for the night too
- Now the only thing waking you up will be your alarm.