Don’t try to do everything at once. No one can do that – except perhaps Superman or Supergirl.
- Make a timetable of the things you have to do
- Decide which are most urgent
- Set a reasonable time limit for each task
- Avoid distractions online while you are working
- Reward yourself with a break between tasks
Experiment to find a way that works best for you – it might be to do a few things for a short time each, or work through one until you are finished. And if you think you can just multi-task – watch this video first!
You might find it helpful to organise your work with an app like MyBlueprint.